Turtlebox Audio is a dynamic and innovative company specializing in rugged outdoor audio solutions. If you’re an individual that thrives on human connection and has a passion for outdoor adventures, we want to hear from you.
At Turtlebox, we believe our speaker has the ability to elevate any outdoor experience to memorable proportions with exceptional clarity, convenience & durability. Oh, and did we mention it’s 100% waterproof? When you work here, you’ll have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to create meaningful work for a unique brand with exceptional team members by your side. Together, we’ll help our community members integrate high-quality outdoor audio into all of their adventures and pursuits.
As the Hunting Community Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for supporting our hunting community while reporting to the Director of Community Marketing. Think of yourself as a spokesperson for the Turtlebox party, shaking hands, kissing babies and spreading the good word of quality, outdoor audio to like minded people. Your primary constituents are everybody from ambassadors to lodges, outfitters and brand partners to the mom & pop shop down on “Main St”. And in order to build community with these folks you’ll need to walk alongside them.
We are looking for someone local to or willing to re-locate and join us at our office in Houston. We have a pretty rad space and a crew that likes to have fun, breaking up the work day with some swings on the golf simulator or a little lunch break ping pong. We believe in working hard and getting things done while balancing that with time in the outdoors or some fun in the office.
- Align, service, and maintain day-to-day relationships with key hunting brand partners, ambassadors, and events.
- Mine for new talent and partnerships that align within these categories, understanding any shifts in the industry.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create campaigns and content pertaining to authentic hunting storytelling.
- Internal consultant for the broader marketing team as it pertains to the hunting industry.
- Ensure Turtlebox maintains relevance and authenticity in the community.
- Provide necessary intel for Turtlebox on any major trends within the community.
- Active outreach and communication in-person or over phone/email to relevant individuals and groups in the dedicated community.
- Handle day-to-day needs of partner relationships within the community, and assist with production and staffing of.
- Consumer-facing events on behalf of the Turtlebox brand.
- Willingness to travel 55% of the time
- 4-year degree... or better yet - a professional guide license/certification.
- You can field dress a whitetail in under 5 minutes.
- You can identify all 41 waterfowl species in flight.
- You can operate a duck call, jerk rig, and a shotgun.
- Must be fluent in whitetail, elk, mule deer, turkey, upland, and waterfowl nomenclature.
- A burning passion for conserving wildlife, their habitat, and the access we all enjoy