What is your return policy?
The Turtlebox Guarantee is a 60-day no questions asked return policy. Unbox your Turtlebox, bring it outdoors, place it 20-feet away, crank it up to max volume and then "let your ears be the judge". We do ask that returns be in "like new" condition.
When will my order ship?
Orders ship within 1-2 business days.
Do you ship Overseas?
We can ship to APO/FPO addresses.
For international orders you can purchase direct on Amazon.com for overseas delivery.
How quickly can I receive my Turtlebox?
We offer UPS Ground shipping on our website, and we are also available on Amazon Prime.
What is your warranty?
We offer a 1-Year Warranty. If you experience any functional issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quickly repair or replace your Turtlebox for free.
How do I pair my two speakers together?
It works best to first disable Bluetooth on your phone, so the two Turtleboxes have time to pair together before one syncs with your phone. Next, turn both boxes on and push the "2 Bluetooth" button on either box. When the two boxes stereo pair, you will hear a loud beep and the 2 Bluetooth button on one box will be solidly lit. Then, turn Bluetooth on your phone back on. Please note that the first time two boxes have paired, it can take a minute or two for them to find each other, and you may have to turn the boxes off and back on and try again. After the first time they pair, they will instantly pair from then on.
How long does the battery last?
At full volume you will get 6+ hours of playing time. At 50% volume you can play for days!
Is there a battery indicator?
Yes, the blue power light will turn red when there is less than 20% battery left.
Can I play my Turtlebox while charging?
Yes, it can play while charging.
How long does it take to charge my Turtlebox?
It takes approximately 3 hours to fully charge the Turtlebox.
Where can I get a Turtlebox manual?
You can download the manual by clicking here.
Can I pair more than one speaker together?
You can wirelessly pair two Turtlebox speakers giving you legendary Left/Right true stereo sound. You gotta hear this!
Can I pair a wireless microphone to the Turtlebox speaker?
Yes, we recommend using the Megaphone app available in the Apple app store. It even allows you to talk over music.
Is Turtlebox waterproof?
Turtlebox has an IP67 Water Ingress Protection Rating meaning it's completely sealed from water and dust. You can throw Turtlebox in a pool, drop it in a lake, wash it off with a jet hose, and it’ll still play loud and clear.
Can you strap Turtlebox down?
Yes, we included built-in tie-down anchors on both sides of the Turtlebox so you can strap it to virtually anything. Use our Turtlebox tie-down straps to secure your speaker or use your own.
What is the frequency range?
The frequency range is the industry standard 20Hz to 20kHz. The speaker is 2-way (one woofer, one tweeter).
What is the peak output?
Using multiple handheld decibel meters placed at 1 meter from the front of the speaker, we have measured peaks of 120 dB or more while playing music.
Can I use 12V to charge my Turtlebox in my car / boat / etc.?
Can I charge it with a solar panel?
Can the Turtlebox Connect to Amazon's Alexa for voice control?
Yes, if you have an Amazon Echo device. Just follow the steps below:
- Open your Alexa App (Apple | Google Play)
- Tap the “Devices” icon and select the Echo device you want to connect to the Turtlebox
- Select “Bluetooth Devices”
- Select “Pair New Device”
- Find your Turtlebox on the list of available Bluetooth devices
- Bluetooth Stereo Pairing - Wirelessly Connect Two Turtleboxes for True LEFT/RIGHT Stereo Imaging
- Sound Frequency Curve Designed for Outdoors - Sound that Cuts Through Wind and Travels Distance
- Waterproof - IP67 Water Ingress Protection Rating
- Battery Life = 6+ hours at max volume, 50+ hours at 50% volume
- Built-in Tie Down Anchors
- Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity
- Auxiliary Input (Standard 3.5mm)
- Standard USB 2.0 Mini B Charging Port
- Waterproof Cap with Tether to Protect Port Openings from the Elements
- Comfortable Rubber Handle and Large Rubber Feet
- Illuminated LED Rubber Control Pad including Volume Control and Track Skip
- Low-Battery Level LED Indicator
- Stainless Steel Hardware for Corrosion Resistance
- 6" x 9" Polypropylene Speaker Cone with Rubber Surround and High-Efficiency Driver
- 1" tweeter
- True 50-watts RMS from a Class-D Amplifier
- IP67 Water Ingress Protection Rating
- 57 watt-hour built-in Lithium Ion battery pack (6 cells)
- Dimensions: 11.5" W x 6.5” D x 8.75” H
- FCC & IC Certified