Congrats, you're getting $20 off your Turtlebox. You'll see the discount applied at checkout.
Our 2021 Turtleboxes have some exciting new upgrades!
- Fuller, richer sound with more bass due to larger amp and driver
- Five-Step Battery Level Indicator so you'll always know how much juice you have left
- Larger 1.25” Tweeter
- USB-C Charging Input and Output for charging your phone
- Three more battery cells mean a monster-sized 9-cell Lithium-Ion Battery
TURTLEBOX is loud, portable, waterproof and rugged. Get crystal clear, distortion-free sound at up to 120dB that you can easily carry with one-hand.
- Waterproof - IP67 Fully Waterproof & Dustproof, Impact Resistant. Waterproof Cap with Tether to Protect Port Openings from the Elements. Stainless Steel Hardware for Corrosion Resistance.
- Sound Designed for Outdoors - Our Frequency Curve Creates Sound that Cuts Through Wind and Travels Distance.
- Big Battery Pack - 20 hours of music at easy-listening volume and 6+ hours at max volume. 85 watt-hour built-in Lithium-Ion battery pack (9 cells); USB-C Charging Port.
- Charges your Phone - USB-C Output makes the Turtlebox a Portable Power Pack.
- Bluetooth Stereo Pairing - Wirelessly Connect any Two Turtlebox speakers for True LEFT/RIGHT Stereo Imaging.
- Packs a Punch - For its Big Sound, the Turtlebox is Extremely Portable, Lightweight and Compact. Comfortable Rubber Handle and Large Rubber Feet. Dimensions: 11.5" W x 6.5” D x 8.75” H; Weight: 10 lbs (about the size of a lunchbox)
- Marine Grade Speaker - 6"x9" Polypropylene Speaker Cone with Rubber Surround and High-Efficiency Driver; 1.25" tweeter
- LED Control Pad - Illuminated LED Rubber Control Pad including Volume Control and Track Skip
- Five-Step Battery Level LED Indicator - Works just like a fuel gauge on your car, you’ll always know how much juice is left
- Tie-down Anchors - Located on both sides for use with 1” straps.
- Auxiliary Output - Standard 3.5mm
Free Shipping & Returns
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Let your ears be the judge with our 60-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee, including free return shipping.
1-Year No Questions Asked Warranty / Limited Lifetime Warranty. If anything goes wrong for 1-year after your purchase, we will replace your unit.
Regular price $374.00 Save $0.00
Find us locally at these retailers or visit our Store Locator to find one near you.
Based on 188 reviews
Shocked by the quality and sound of this speaker! We love it!
AANTHONY BORLEIS aka Captn Claws
I use my Turtle box an avg of 4 days a week. 3 of them on the boat! IT IS AWESOME but that is not why i am writing this review! I Bought mine i think about April 2020. In July 2021 it stopped working so I contacted TB through a support email link. To my suprise, Miriam got right back to me sent me a label to send it in! She told me if they could not fix it they would send me a new one! This is without any extended warranty etc... Within 3 weeks I had my Turtle BOX back working better then ever! I have had many bluetooth speakers over the years BUT NONE COMPARE and any CO. that backs up a product a year after purchase has my business for life! Thanks again TurtleBox & Miriam for your super Customer service!
I wish it came in pink
My first review was August 2021.
I revised my review August 26, 2021
I Heard my first turtle box in Austin Texas on the back of a scooter it was so loud I thought one of the clubs next-door had a live band. I purchased the turtle box and actually received it on my birthday after a few months of waiting. Originally I was not able to get volume levels as loud as the one I heard. The speaker does have amazing quality sound and the low end problems seem to have been resolved customer support has been amazing with quick responses to emails originally I was not able to find a contact phone number to see if I was doing something wrong and a technician would be able to help me. They ended up replacing the speaker I had an opportunity to pair two of these together until I put two of these together The sound blew me away both boxes together did the trick for me I am going to order a second box. I use the box around water I’ve had no problems getting it wet I think as long as I don’t keep it floating in the water I’m probably OK. Thank you to everyone at turtlebox for all of your help in resolving my issue.
To summit up one box is good volume level quite adequate sound is crystal clear plenty of bass
for my purposes however two boxes is the bomb that I was looking for.
Thanks again everyone at turtle box